Do you enjoy working with others to plan and execute AA events that build unity and fellowship? Nassau Intergroup hosts several events each year. We need AA members like you to develop schedules, create flyers, shop for supplies, decorate – you know, throw a party!
- Monthly Traditions meeting (second Saturday of each month, hybrid meeting at the office and on Zoom)
- Share-A-Day (spring – location varies, typically hybrid)
- Open House (early summer at the office)
- Intergroup Picnic (mid summer at Eisenhower Park)
- The BIG Meeting (fall, co-hosted with Nassau General Service group, typically hybrid)
- Three holiday Alkathons (Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s – hybrid events at the office)
- Other events/workshops based on local interest and needs.