361 Hempstead Tpk
Our volunteer-staffed office is typically open from 9am-5pm every day, but please call the office number above before you come. To volunteer for daytime shifts (answering the phones and handling literature sales), please reach out to our Phone Rep Coordinator at the office number above, or send an email using the form below.
If you would like an AA speaker to provide information about AA at a non-AA event, please visit our Public Information page for more information.
For all other inquiries, including questions or concerns about the office, please use the contact form below.
We value your input and are eager to answer any questions or address any concerns or feedback you may have.
Please select the appropriate recipient and fill out this. form. If you are unsure to whom best to send your message, select ChairPerson.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for reaching out and being a part of our Nassau AA InterGroup community.
Nassau InterGroup of Alcoholics Anonymous is an all volunteer organization formed by the AA groups in Nassau County to serve all groups and meetings in Nassau county.
In order to carry the message of Alcoholics Anonymous to the still sick and suffering alcoholic, both in and out of the fellowship, Nassau InterGroup, in accordance with AA’s 12 Steps, Traditions, and Concepts of World Service, has as its primary purpose:
- to have all telephone inquiries answered by a recovering alcoholic.
- publish and distribute information about AA group meetings in Nassau county.
- publish and distribute a monthly newsletter.
- provide for quarterly group exchange meetings at which groups may exchange speakers with other groups.
- provide for monthly institutions committee meetings at which groups may arrange to participate in “inside” meetings.
- conduct monthly business meetings to address any group concerns and intergroup business.
Archives and History
Need help researching your group’s history?
Already have one to add to our archives?
Or maybe you want to get involved with our Archives Committee?